Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A conversation with shalata!


A conversation with Shalata.

On the melodies of "enta ma3aya" Hossam habib's Hit I had one of the most wonderful conversations with my friend Shalata, the theme was "What makes you happy Shalata"
I'd like firstly to thank him alot for giving me His precious time..and providing me with his enlightened answers



What's Happiness to you shalata??

With a very big smile on his face he said "one of the hardest questions actually"

Take ur time to ponder.

Happiness to me is (not being sad) *With a serious gesture he said that*

It's a very general definition.

Yeah true, But I quit searching for a solid definition for "happiness"
because real-life happiness will never coincide or match this definition .


Why?

To me, Emotions have no pattern, Life isn't smooth and isn't and will never be fully understood
Trial and error is what we're all doing ..
Emotions are random they're fluctuating all the time.


So let me rephrase the question What makes you happy?

Peace
Peace
Peace


Thx shalata

No comments: