Saturday, January 26, 2008

Run Forrest, Run


Excerpts from my life

(1)
With a certain mindset .. we're flowing
We harmonize .. we are happy
Sad otherwise
Spoilers are inevitable
They either come alone
Or we bring them
yeah sometimes we bring them
Unexplainable passion for sadness
Are these spoilers the mazes that make the game interesting?
Complaining is cheap, not only pathetic
Self-control is hard to be maintained
Happy endings are intimidating!!


(2)
Life is joyful
It really is
Days strengthen us
Spoilers are no longer frightening
I am now familiar with the rise and fall pattern
I get used to it
But There's something I gotta learn
Decisions are to be made in the right phase
Anticipation of problems is a silly thing



With absolute faith in God
With a clear-flexible vision
With continuous improvement

One shall go on peacefully



I guess

No comments: