Thursday, February 28, 2008

And isn't it ironic?


On my way back home from college I use the volkswagen micro-bus .. Maybe you'll assume that I'll whine about the transportation system in Egypt or complain about the frauds that those drivers use with me every single day, like dividing the road into 4 pieces to multiply the wages, sitting by half of my poor bum over the seat, or forcibly listen to an idiot singer who's whining about the treason of friends (those songs literally chokes me ), THOSE ARE clichés my pal.


Today I have a unique story, Maybe you won't get the message of what I'll say, since this article is open to different interpretations ..

The driver was very friendly and he seriously offered to buy me and another passenger a cup of tea , We thanked him for his generosity, and when I gave him the fifty piasters .. he wasn't willing to take them but I insisted .

He was so friendly and he kept joking with the passengers, and It was easily noticed that he's in a very dandy mood.

THEN he stopped for a passenger to join us that's when a traffic officer yelled at him and said "You are a foolish man,move quickly" and wrote his plate number on his small note (A fine)
For the rest of the road the man was sad.

End of the story.

No comments: