Monday, June 15, 2009

The philosophy of "Thanking God in crises"

I was so eager to get that internship, not only because of the LE 650 but because this company one of the largest corporates working in the energy sector all over the world

I could see that this opportunity would be a transition phase that shifts me so high as the division that I was about to have a training at is the one that I need to join in the future beside I'd have built firm relationships with the engineers there ...

And when I read the regret mail I was so disappointed but I thanked God ..

But "Thanks God" isn't just a word to say just to get the grace
It should be an inner persuasion that God would grant you the best
You should fill your heart with satisfaction as it's not about the verbal phrase it's about the way your soul reacts to the situation

Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said "عجبا من امر المسلم امره كله خيرا اذا اصابتة سراء شكر فكان خيرا له و ان اصابتة ضراء صبر فكان خيرا له"

Sorrow won't get the opportunity back
You should learn from it

It needs long-term practice to be able to get fully satisfied in crises

and finally just to remember
anyway the feedback was:

1-English proficiency
2-Presentation skills

No comments: